Computational formulas, definitional formulas, population formulas, sample formulas... they're all here!
- Why Measure Variability?
- The Range
- Deviations From The Mean
- The Variance (to the rescue!)
- The Standard Deviation
- Example | Deviations From The Mean
- Example | Variance
- Example | Standard Deviation (plus checking your answers)
All the Essential Formulas
- Sum of Squares | Computational vs Definitional Formulas
- Sample Variance and Sample Standard Deviation
- Using the Standard Deviation to Visualize a Distribution
- What is a Biased Estimator?
- How Changing the Data Affects a Standard Deviation